- By using or visiting the web site at www.mobylize.org (the "Web site"), you expressly agree to be bound by these Terms and to adhere to these Terms and all applicable laws and regulations governing the Web site. Marvell and each of its affiliates (collectively "Marvell") reserve the right to change these Terms at any time, effective immediately upon posting on the Web site. You agree to check this page of the Web site periodically and to be bound by any amendments to or updated version of these Terms made available by Marvell thereon. If you violate these Terms, Marvell may terminate your use of the Web site, bar you from future use of the Web site and/or take appropriate legal action against you. IF YOU DO NOT OR CANNOT AGREE TO ANY OR ALL OF THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THIS WEB SITE.
- These Terms are entered into by and between Marvell and you. Through the Web site, Marvell provides you with access to content, features, information and resources that may be augmented or modified from time to time by Marvell in its sole discretion (collectively, "Materials"). Unless otherwise agreed upon by you and Marvell in writing, these Terms are the only Terms that govern your use of the Web site and any Materials.
Permitted Use of the Web Site and Materials
- You agree that you are only authorized to visit, view and to download and retain copies of pages of this Web site for your own personal, non-commercial and informational purposes, and that you shall not duplicate, download, publish, or otherwise distribute the Materials on this Web site for any other purpose. Without limiting the foregoing, you may not modify the Materials or copy or post the Materials on any networked computer or broadcast the Materials in any media. Except as expressly provided herein or unless permitted as "fair use" under U.S. copyright law, you may not display, perform, transmit or otherwise use the Materials without the prior written consent of a duly authorized representative of Marvell.
- Certain areas of the Web site allow users to submit content, including but not limited to information pertaining to employment opportunities with Marvell, (collectively, "User Content"). In submitting any User Content through the Web site, you agree not to transmit any unlawful or harmful content, including without limitation any virus or other computer code or files that may interrupt, destroy, disable or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware, equipment or systems. You further agree not to interfere with, disrupt, or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any restricted part of the Web site or servers or networks connected to the Web site.
- The permission to use the Web site and Materials shall be deemed automatically revoked by Marvell without notice if you breach any of these Terms. Upon such revocation, you must immediately destroy any downloaded and printed Materials that you have in your possession. Except for the permission granted to you in Section 2.1 above, these Terms will survive and remain enforceable against you following the revocation of such permission.
Marvell Proprietary Rights
You acknowledge and agree that the Materials are owned by Marvell and/or its suppliers and are protected by U.S. and international copyright, trademark and other applicable laws. Where Marvell has posted a legal notice or credits on pages of the Web site, you may not remove such notices or credits, or any additional information contained along with the notices and credits. Within the Materials and pages of the Web site, Marvell has included its names, marks, brands, logos, designs, trade dress, and other designations Marvell uses in connection with its product offerings and services (collectively, "Marvell Trademarks"). You may not alter or remove the Marvell Marks or display or use the Marvell Marks for any purposes without the prior written consent of a duly authorized representative of Marvell. Marvell reserves all of its rights in the Materials and Marvell Trademarks.
Disclaimer of Warranties
- YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE AND MATERIALS IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE WEB SITE AND MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. MARVELL DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS, AND WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. MARVELL MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, OR GUARANTIES AS TO THE QUALITY, SUITABILITY, TRUTH, ACCURACY, OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY OF THE MATERIALS. IN NO EVENT WILL MARVELL OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE MATERIALS.
- MARVELL MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT: (i) THE MATERIALS AND/OR WEB SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) THE MATERIALS AND/OR WEB SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THE MATERIALS AND/OR WEB SITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER ITEMS PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE WEB SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, OR THAT (v) ANY ERRORS IN THE FUNCTIONALITY OF THE WEB SITE OR MATERIALS WILL BE CORRECTED.
- ANY MATERIALS DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
- NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM MARVELL OR THROUGH THE WEB SITE WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TERMS.
Limitation of Liability
- YOU AGREE THAT MARVELL AND ITS SUPPLIERS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF YOU HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEB SITE AND/OR MATERIALS OR SUBMISSION OF USER CONTENT TO MARVELL THROUGH THE WEB SITE.